D*C '11

No photos from this year's Dragon*Con yet, but I'm already starting to make plans for next year.

Yeah. You heard me.

~I intend to do Doc Worth once again, because he's just too damn fun!

~Also in store will be Veser Hatch! Because I think I'll be a more convincing 19 yr old.

~A TARDIS dress is also in order, as well has having to construct a femme!Doctor outfit for a friend.

~And I'll probably have one day for myself. Because it's always good to be yourself. If not myself, then a femme!Conrad will probably get done. Or Worth or Ves again.

There are also plans for an eventual steampunk Doc Worth, but that's not until the future.

A few other sewing projects that'll likely make it here as well:

~An Adelaide hoodie that I've been wanting for some time.

~And, of course, the evolution of the Conbat. Once I finally make a version I'm proud of, I'll do a whole post on his development.

~And plushies, should I start on those aggravating bastards again.

~A new edition to my list of junk to do, Hanna's hoodie from this image, because all it would take is a hoodie and some paint. Yay for easy!

So yeah, fun stuff in store, kiddies. Stick around!

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.