FINISHED! Mostly. I've got 2 coats on the back design that are going to dry while I'm at work tonight, and then I'll probably go over the whole coat and touch up some spots that seem thin. And then...Well I might just wear it to school tomorrow.

Had to go back to the craft store (OMG!) to get more paint today...ended up spending $27 dollars when I meant to spend $2. Yup. Art is bad for me.






Look it all that tape!

1 comments is not enough!:

  1. Alyssa said...

    Yes.

    That is the absolute awesomest way to do the back. I agree, and retroactively go back and suggest that in the first place.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.