Conbat Wallet Pt 1

No argyle fabric yet, I'll be on the (hopefully successful)hunt for it tomorrow. Decided I'd not waste time, however and started on the interior.

Again, I'm following the brilliant tutorial over on Confessions of a Fabricaholic. She's much better at explaining what's going on. :)

All the cut out pieces:

















Started at step 11
Decided to add some iron in interfacing here for extra support:




















Finished credit card portion:
















Decided I'd prefer a couple of ID pockets (for license or student ID), so I did some vinyl windows.

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.