T-shirt Dress

I've got plans to convert an XL version of the Hanna Is Not a Boy's Name shirt I was gifted by Tessa Stone at Dragon*Con this year into some kinda crazy t-shirt dress.














My sketch is horrible and I was too lazy to scan it....It's just an idea. I'm waiting for the Generation T: Beyond Fashion book to get transferred to my library before I really start sewing on this thing, because I want to see if it's got any good ideas.






















So yeah! First up on my sewing projects. Want to get it done ASAP, but we'll see! I'll try a step by step with this one, though I'm really bad at stopping what I'm doing to take photos.

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.