New Project!

I've got a new project that I'm working on that's getting bumped to the top of the list: A wallet!

In light of recent events (*coughwalleststolencough*), I've decided that rather than purchasing a new wallet, I'd much rather make one. What the heck is wrong with me?!

I want a Conbat wallet, that's what.

I plan to use this tutorial as a model, but I may try to use a zipper closure all the way around instead of just the snap. My idea is to make the outside argyle, with an appliquéd Conbat on it...because I'm a dork.

Hoping to get going on the inside today, since I can't find a satisfactory argyle yet, and the inside is just gonna be red. I'll keep you posted on the progress!

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.