WOW!

So, I ordered my the hoodie to convert into my Veser costume about a week or so ago. Two days ago, it finally shipped. Yesterday, I got home and POOF! There it was! I was rather surprised, considering it was sent USPS. And with my history with USPS, I expected it to arrive in two months, and not two days. SO SURPRISED!

On to the important info!

I think the color is PERFECT. It's a Gildan hoodie, and it's their shade called "indigo" which is no where near what I think of when I hear indigo, but whatever. It's a nice, medium greyish blue. The only downside? Zipper not included. Gnarr! I'm already planning to get to work on it, though. I went out today and bought the zipper, thread, and some fabric paint for the gills on the side. I decided this time around, instead of using the Tulip brand paint, I'd see how the inks for screen printers decide to treat me. I have no idea how well the paint's going to work being applied with a sponge brush...but we'll see!

I'm still working on a way to get my Dental Distortions teeth to cooperate with my mouth. I think it's my mouth that's stupid and not the teeth, though. SIGH. I SHALL CONQUER THEM, THOUGH!!

The hoodie's in the wash now, and I may get to work on painting it while I have the time this weekend. I've gotta get Chekov's The Cherry Orchard read by Tuesday, and I've got a recording from Librivox with my name on it! Multitasking, ahoy!

Checklist for myself:
Hoodie- ✓
Shoes- ✓
Belt- ✓
Contacts- ✓
Hair color-
Manpants-
Green tag for manpants-
Shirt-
Goggles-

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.