Comin' up!

Some newly developed projects of mine are more immediate matters (and can only get done when I get my room straightened up...it's HORRIBLE in here!), because they're not cosplay related...well, one of them is. XD

First up will be me creating this awesome top from Burda Style; there's a large grey and black houndstooth that I've got in store for it. :D


Another top planned from Burda Style, because I'm tired of not having a red blouse and not being able to find any that I like in the store. Have yet to decide if I want to do the long, turned over cuffs or not. Any opinions?












And lastly on my list for some fall/winter styles is a coat that I can actually use for a cosplay, but may just wear it because it's AWESOME! I speak, of course, of Doc Worth's jacket from the February reward comic! A friend of mine's got a pattern I'm going to use as a base, but there's going to be a lot of modifications. They scare me, but I think I can manage! We chose a darkish khaki canvas for the coat, and I've got lots and lots of left fur still for the collar. Doc needs more fur clothes so I can get rid of this stuff. XD

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.