Emily Blouse!

So I decided I'd go ahead and upload some shots of the Emily blouse I made and wore for a costume party. Wee! Femme!Conrad time:






The blouse was SO crazy to make! I actually had to stop and start it over again, because I made it too small the first time around. I sew that collar I don't know...3 times? Something stupid. Probably more like, 4. And don't even get me started on the "easing the sleeves" crap. It was a big headache, but a lot fun in the end. I actually kind of want to make another shirt, a vibrant blue, since I LOVE that color,and don't have any shirts that shade.

0 comments is not enough!:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.